A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer / Smartphone / Tablet when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
One of the classifications that can be made of cookies is on the purpose for which they are intended, so we have several types:
cookies Technical: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Cookies Personalization: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Cookies Analysis: Are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Cookies Advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as Edited content or how often ads are shown.
– Cookies from Behavioral advertising: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
b) Settings on my computer.
Clarification: at this point we have to allow the user to reconfigure the cookies, for this, we will show the configuration again with the appearance of the “configuration” pop-up window. For this, you can create a hyperlink in the option to change your consent or withdraw it.
Once configured in the pop-up window, one of these options should appear, and depending on which one appears, we have to allow it to be changed.
Your current status: Allow all cookies (Necessary, Preferences, Statistics, Marketing).
Change your consent | Withdraw your consent
Your current status: Only use necessary cookies.
Change your consent
c) Types of cookies on this website
|Cookie||Duration||Purpose||domain||First- Third part *|
|moove_gdpr_popup||1 year||It is used to see if the user accepts or denies cookies.||https://midesigns.studio||1|
d) How can I deactivate or eliminate these cookies in browsers?
The user may -at any time- choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- the configuration of the browser; for example:
- Chrome, since http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, since http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, since http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, since http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
e) What happens if Cookies are disabled
Some functionalities of the services will be disabled.